Ceiling Module/ Ceiling Tile replacement Diffuser
Frame and core:High quality die formed aluminium sheets with suitable flange as outer frame.
Damper frame and blades:High quality extruded aluminium profile with natural finish. Black matt finish as option.
Ceiling Module Diffusers or Ceiling Tile replacement diffuser are very commonly used ceiling diffusers, used to primarily match the ceiling tile size regardless of the neck of the diffuser. The outer size of this ceiling diffuser remains the same , therefore giving a uniform look to the room/space. Ceiling tiles being different in size from region to region, airmaster customizes the outer size of our ceiling diffusers to match the required size. The fast moving ceiling diffuser outer sizes are for tile sizes 595 x 595 mm and 600 x 600 mm. The diffuser neck sizes available are standard sizes shown here.
Ceiling Module diffusers are available with black matt finish opposed blade dampers.
- The basic concept of having ACD module type is to replace a ceiling tile by diffuser of any neck size.Thus the alignment of tiles are not altered.
- The frame and blades are of high quality extruded aluminium profiled construction with the advantages of corrosion resistance and rigidity.
- Diffusers are coned type, each cone is manufactured as one piece die formed aluminium construction arranged in concentric pattern to deflect air in four directions.
- 3 way, 2 way, 1 way, cones are available as option and are manufactured of high quality extruded aluminium.
- Louvered type core is fixed to the outer frame, which has a constant outer size (600mm x 600mm or 595 x 595) for different neck sizes.
- With steel springs, core can be easily removable and interchangeable to allow for maximum flexibility in installation, maintenance and damper adjustment. Die stamped core available for some standard sizes
- Damper is fixed rigidly to the frame by aluminium rivets, Fixing by spring clips as option.
- Damper blades are separated from its frame by nylon bushes.
- Opposed blade damper is screw operated from the face opening of the diffuser after removing the internal core. Lever operated damper as option.
- Discharge air equally in four horizontal directions.
- Foam gasket is sealed around the back of the frame as option to avoid air leakage.
- ACDM – 4 way
- ACDM – 3 way
- ACDM – 2 way
- ACDM – 1 way
ACDM Diffusers Sizes:
|Sl.no.||Neck size in “mm”||Outer Flange size in “mm”|
|01.||150 x 150||600 x 600|
|02.||225 x 225||600 x 600|
|03.||300 x 300||600 x 600|
|04||375 x 375||600 x 600|
|05.||450 x 450||600 x 600|
Model ACD is Ceiling Replacement Diffuser without Damper