Frame and disc:Steel sheet construction.
Mounting rings: Galvanized sheet steel.
Disc valves are used as an alternative to ceiling diffuser. They are most commonly used for the purpose of ventilation. The air flow through the disk valve can be adjusted by rotating the disc clockwise or anticlockwise. The rotation changes the free area between the disc and the frame.
Disc valves are preferred by many architects and building owners for toilets, bathrooms and ventilation in damp areas due to its simplistic yet aesthetic appearance. The sizes starts from 80mm up to 200mm Diameter. The fixing is very simple. Please refer to the catalogue for more details on fixing and air flow details.
- Frame and disc is made of high quality galvanized steel sheet construction with powder coated to RAL colors.
- Disc is attached to the frame by threaded rod.
- Air flow can be adjusted by regulating the cone up or down (+A or -A)
- Foam gasket is sealed around the back of the frame as option to avoid air leakage.
- These valves can be used for supply, exhaust and ventilation applications.
- Air master disc valves are best suited to air distribution systems handling relatively low air flow rates within small circular duct work.
- Can be mounted in wall, ceiling or exposed air ducts with mounting rings.
- Recommended for exhaust of greasy and damp air in damp areas such as toilets, bathrooms and kitchens.
Position of the disc:
- Steel sheet powder coated to RAL 9010 color.
- Flexibility of finishing available as option.