Frame: High quality extruded aluminium profile with 30 mm flange width as standard.
Blades:High quality extruded aluminium profiles.
Blade spacing: 20 mm
With Double Frame
- Frame and face bars are of high quality extruded aluminium profiled construction with the advantages of corrosion resistance and rigidity.
- Inverted “V” type horizontal blades are fixed rigidly to the frame to avoid vibration and corrosion.
- Blades are spaced at a distance of 20 mm.
- Provided with a counter frame for fixing on both sides of the door.
- Made to withstand heavy use to which door grilles are subjected.
- Frame is fabricated to suit door thickness of 30 mm to 60 mm.
- Structure provides around 55% free area for air transmission.
- Used in facilities such as offices, hospitals, schools and toilets for transfer of air from one room to another room.
- Natural anodized aluminium finish.
- Powder coated color finish as per RAL color codes.
- Flexibility of finishing available as option.
- Available in square and rectangular sizes.
- Non standard sizes are available as option.
|Width in mm||150||200||250||300||350||400||450||500|
|Height in mm||150||200||250||300||350||400||450||500|
- Screw fixing from flange to door.
Door grille with single frame
· 30 mm flange
· 20 mm blade space
Door grille with double frame
Product Order Checklist
- Colour (RAL 9010,9016,Anodized aluminium finish or other RAL colours)
MODEL : ADG1 – Door Grille with Single Frame