Double Deflection Grilles – For Supply Air
Frame: 16, 20mm Optional.
Blades: Aerofoil blades from aluminium profiles.
Blade spacing: 20 mm as standard.
Double deflection Grilles are generally used in walls for supply / return HVAC applications .
- The Grille frame and blades are of high quality extruded aluminium profiled construction with the advantages of corrosion resistance and rigidity.
- Grilles have two sets of parallel aerofoil blades with one set mounted vertically on the front and other set horizontally at the rear.
- Frame is separated from the aerofoil deflection blades by nylon bushings. This method of assembly ensures quiet, smooth and rattle free operation.
- Deflection blades can be adjusted manually and individually, to provide air deflection in both horizontal and vertical planes.
- Grilles are rigidly fixed with opposed blade damper by grippers. Damper blade is screw operated from the face opening.
- Foam gasket is sealed around the back of the frame as option to avoid air leakage.
- Natural anodized aluminium finish.
- Powder coated color finish as per RAL color codes.
- Flexibility of finishing is available as option.
Other Models in double deflection grilles/registers
ASR-V – same as ASR-H , with vertical front blades and horizontal back blades.
ASG-H – same as ASR-H , without damper. (Double deflection grille – can be used for return air application)
ASG-V – same as ASG-H , with vertical front blades, without damper (Double deflection grille- can be used for return air application)