Double security bar register
Frame: Heavy gauge high quality extruded aluminium profile with 30mm flange width as standard.
Bar spacing: 12 mm.
Damper frame and blades: High quality extruded aluminium profiles with natural aluminium finish. Black matt finish as option.
- Frame and face bars are of high quality extruded aluminium profiled construction with the advantages of corrosion resistance and rigidity.
- Horizontal face bars with 0°, 15° – 1 way throw and 15° – 2 way throw are fixed rigidly to the frame with steel rods welded to the main frame.
- Optional vertical aluminium aerofoil blades are fixed at the rear side of the frame by nylon bushings.
- Opposed blade damper is fixed to the main frame.
- Wall sleeves are made of heavy gauge galvanized steel.
- Security grilles are used in areas such as prisons, hospitals and production plants where security is of main concern.
- Anodised finish.
- Powder coated as per RAL color codes.
- Rivet fixing to the wall sleeve.
- Special tamper proof screw fixing.