Egg Crate Grilles
Frame: Extruded Aluminium of 30mm width. 12, 16, 24 mm widths optional
Egg Crate Core: 12.5 mm x 12.5 mm x 12.5 mm Aluminium grid
Egg crate grilles are usually fixed on the ceiling for exhaust applications.
MODEL : AER
- Frame is construction from the high quality extruded aluminum profiles with the advantage of corrosion resistance and rigidity.
- Aluminium egg crate core of 12.5 mm x 12.5 mm x 12.5 mm size is fixed rigidly to the frame.
- Grilles fixed with opposed blade damper for controlling exhaust air flow.
- Foam gasket is sealed around the back of the frame as option to avoid air leakage.
- Rigid construction provides noiseless performance.
- Designed for return and exhaust applications for conditioned space.
- Model AER is available with Damper.
- Damper blades are fixed to the frame by nylon bushes.
- Damper blades can be screw operated from the face opening.
MODEL : AEG – Construction same as AER, without opposed blade damper.
- Available in square and rectagular sizes.
- Non standard sizes available as option.
Width in mm 150 225 300 375 450 525 600 Height in mm 150 225 300 375 450 525 600
|Model Number||Product Description||Remarks|
|AEG/AER||Egg Crate Grille/Register||Egg Crate core 12.5mmx12.5mmx12.5mm|
Product Order Checklist
- Colour (RAL 9010,9016,Anodized aluminium finish or other RAL colours)
- Fixing type (screw or concealed)