Non Return Damper
- Frame: High quality extruded aluminium profile with 30 mm flange width as standard. 12, 16, 24 mm flange widths are optional.
- Blades: Extruded Aluminium profile
- Blade supports: Self oiling nylon bushings with 8 mm diameter aluminium rods.
- Blade seals: Foam gasket for air tightness.
- Blade stopper: 20 mm x 20 mm aluminium angle.
Non return damper is a HVAC damper used in areas where air is supposed to flow only in one direction. Non return dampers can be mounted on the wall or duct, depending upon the application. They are most commonly found being used in front of the fans where the blades are opened only when the fan starts and blades close due to gravity when the fans stops.
- Non return damper is designed to allow airflow in one direction.
- Frame is of high quality extruded aluminium profiled construction with the advantages of corrosion resistance and rigidity.
- Air operated damper blades are fixed to the frame by self oiling nylon bushes with 8 mm dia aluminium pipes.
- Blades are sealed with foam gasket at the bottom to avoid rattling noise and to provide air tight operation.
- Blades open full or to any angle depending on the air velocity. Blades stay in position of opening without fluctuating when there is constant air flow. Blades closes quietly when the air flow stops.
- Designed to maintain a constant pressure level inside pressurized rooms by relieving excess air when it exceeds the desired limit.
- Generally installed on diesel generator, plant rooms ventilation system and exhaust ducting.
- Available in square and rectangular sizes.
Application : Air intake, zone isolation, etc.
- Natural anodized aluminium finish.
- Powder coated color finish as per RAL color codes.
- Flexibility of finishing as available as options
Model: ANRD-W – Wall mounted
Model: ANRD-D (Duct Mounted )