Pressure Independent VAV
- Casing: High quality galvanized steel sheet of 0.9 mm thickness
- Airflow sensor: Multipoint differential pressure flow grid
- Actuator: 0-10 V, Modulating actuator.
- Acoustic Media: Interior surface of unit casing is acoustically and thermally lined with ½ inch, 32 kg/m³ density glass fibre with high density facing. UL listed and meets NFPA 90A and UL 181.
- Transformer: Step-down transformer, 240-24 V
- Thermostat: 0-10V, Analog or Digital
• Pressure Independent VAV Unit has one primary air inlet, one rectangular discharge outlet to the room and one rectangular bypass discharge outlet.
• VAV Capacities range from 40– 4000 CFM in 7 sizes.
• Units are tested by ETL Intertek in accordance with AHRI Standards 880-2011,“Performance Rating of Air Terminals” And ASHRAE 130-2008,“Methods of Testing Air Terminal Units”.
• Factory calibrated to job requirements.
• Equipped with high quality multi-point differential pressure flow grid for accurate air flow measurement.
• Integral sound attenuator provides excellent noise control. In case of lower noise control, additional sound attenuator can be provided.
• Conveniently accessible externally mounted controls.
• Casing construction meets SMACNA standards and provides excellent strength and rigidity. Thoroughly sealed to prevent air leakage
• NEMA 1 enclosure control box for control mounting.
• Damper edge is sealed with foam gasket to prevent air leakage. The damper shaft is made of solid G.I rotating in low friction, self lubricating permanently impregnated brass bearings.
• Ductmate flanges on all four sides of rectangular discharge as standard and optional “S” drive duct connection also available. Inlet connection bead offers a means for secure flexduct connections.
• Sturdy construction and low noise generating capacity to obtain required NC without compromising performance. Manufactured to ensure long and maintenance free service.
• On/Off modulating DC controls 0 to 10 V having options of state of the art DDC controls within built BACnet for BMS compatibility. Belimo / KMC controls / Neptronic or controllers of customers choice available.
.• Acoustic infill media is of superior quality & fire rated meeting the requirement of BS476 standards part 4-6 & 7 ;also classified as non combustible material (A1) according to the European standard CSNEN 13501-1. It has excellent sound absorption characteristics with an additional qualification of being biologically inert.