Single Deflection Grille – For return air
- Frame: High quality extruded aluminium profile with 30 mm flange width as standard. 12,20,24 mm flange widths are optional.
- Blades: Aerofoil blades from aluminium profiles.
- Blade spacing: 20 mm as standard
Single deflection grilles are mainly used for Return Air applications.
- Deflection blades are adjustable individually.
- The frame and blades are of high quality extruded aluminium profiled construction with the advantages of corrosion resistance and rigidity.
- Deflection blades are fixed rigidly to the frame at an angle of 45º to the horizontal plane (Model : ARG-H)
- Natural anodized aluminium finish.
- Powder coated color finish as per RAL color codes.
- Flexibility of finishing is available as option.
Other Similar Models Used for Return Air Applications:
ARR-H: Construction is same as ARG-H with opposed blade damper.
ARG-HA: Construction is same as ARG-H with adjustable deflection blades.
ARG-V: Grille with adjustable vertical blades.