Square ceiling diffuser
Frame and core:High quality extruded aluminium profile with 33 mm flange width.
Damper frame and blades: High quality extruded aluminium profile with natural aluminium finish. Black matt finish as option
Square Ceiling Diffuser
- The frame and blades are of high quality extruded aluminium profiled construction with the advantages of corrosion resistance and rigidity.
- Louvered type core or is fixed to the frame with aluminium pins loaded with steel springs. Core can be easily removable and interchangeable to allow for maximum flexibility in installation, maintenance and damper adjustment.
- Damper is fixed rigidly to the frame by aluminium rivets. Fixing by spring clips as option.
- Damper blades are separated from its frame by nylon bushes.
- Opposed blade damper is screw operated from the face opening of the diffuser after removing the internal core. Lever operated damper as option.
- Foam gasket is sealed around the back of the frame as option to avoid air leakage.
- Suitable for flush mounting in lay in type ceiling.
- Stamped frame and core available.
- Available in rectangular sizes as option.
- One , two and three way discharge pattern arrangement shown below.
- Equalizing Grid
- Plenum Box
- Adapter with round or square neck
|Two way corner|
- Available in square and rectangular sizes.
- Any combination of W x D.
|W = width in mm||150||225||300||375||450||525||600|
|D = depth in mm||150||225||300||375||450||525||600|
False ceiling sizes:
|Duct size in mm x mm||150 x 150||225 x 225||300 x 300||375 x 375||450 x 450||525 x 525||600 x 600|
|False ceiling opening size||230 x 230||305 x 305||380 x 380||455 x 455||530 x 530||605 x 605||680 x 680|
Concealed screw fixing from neck of the diffuser to the duct, after removing the inner core.
Square Diffusers Product Summary: