Swirl diffuser – Fixed
Swirl diffuser is generally used in high ceiling applications of up to 4.5m. The supply air rapidly mixes with the room air in a swirling pattern. Swirl diffuser is available in both fixed and adjustable blade pattern. The design of swirl diffuser is aesthetically appealing and chosen by several architects.
Airmaster’s adjustable blade swirl diffusers gives user the liberty to control air flow by adjusting the blades individually. A new product has been added to Airmasters product line – Motorized swirl diffuser. It gives complete freedom for the user to adjust the airflow electronically without any hassle of using ladders to access the diffuser.
Diffuser: 1.2mm (or) 1.5mm thick aluminium sheet.
Neck: Standard size 250 dia.
Module: 600mmx600mm, 595mmx595m.
Plenum: 20 gauge (or) 22 gauge thick GI sheet.
- Diffuser is made by punching high quality aluminium sheet.
- The slotted circular face design with easily adjustable plastic blades provides both horizontal and vertical projection of air discharge all over the occupant area.
- Supply air jet velocity is effectively reduced due to high mixing effect.
- Diffuser can be fixed up to a height of 4.5m.
- Powder coated as per RAL color codes.
- Plenum Neck size 250dia, Module size 600x600mm
- Neck size measured in mm dia.
- Static pressure loss across the diffuser in mm of H2O
- Throw (meters) is measured for a terminal velocities of 0.5 & 0.25 m/sec.
- Noice criteria (NC) is based on room attenuation of 10dB.