Universal Grille/Duct Grille
- Frame: High quality extruded aluminium profile with 30 mm flange width as standard.
- Blades: Aerofoil blades from aluminium profiles
- Blade spacing: 20 mm as standard
- Damper frame and blades: High quality extruded aluminium profiles with natural aluminium finish. Black matt finish as option
Universal grille or Duct grille is used in round ducts. The are designed to match the duct diameter to avoid the use of transition or branch ducts. Duct grille are available with adjustable front horizontal blades to change the direction of airflow and a optional damper to adjust air volume. The frame of the duct grilles is sealed with foam gasket to avoid leakage for supply air applications. Duct grille are mainly used in area with open ceilings and exposed duct work.
Airmaster manufactures several types of HVAC grilles such double deflection and single deflection grilles/registers, linear grilles, door grilles, egg crate grilles, perforated grilles and security grilles.
Universal grille or Duct grille Description:
- This grille is specifically designed for direct mounting on rigid round duct, with a curved face.
- The frame and blades are of high quality extruded aluminium profiled construction with the advantages of corrosion resistance and rigidity.
- Grilles have two sets of parallel aerofoil blades with one set mounted horizontally on the front and other set vertically at the rear.
- Frame is separated from the aerofoil deflection blades by nylon bushings. This method of assembly ensures quiet, smooth and rattles free operation.
- Deflection blades can be adjusted manually and individually, to provide air deflection in both horizontal and vertical planes.
- Grilles are rigidly fixed with opposed blade damper by grippers. Damper blade is screw operated from the face opening.
- Foam gasket is sealed around the back of the frame as option to avoid air leakage.
- Natural anodized aluminium finish.
- Powder coated colour finish as per RAL colour codes.
- Flexibility of finishing is available as option.
Air flow data:
The datas can be taken from the table 2.1 provided for normal grilles.