By Pass VAV
- Casing: High quality galvanized steel sheet of 0.9 mm thickness
- By-Pass Balancing damper: 0.9mm field adjustable balancing damper on the bypass outlet.
- Actuator: 0-10 V,Modulating actuator.
- Acoustic Media: Interior surface of unit casing is acoustically and thermally lined with ½ inch, 32 kg/m³ density glass fibre with high density facing. UL listed and meets NFPA 90A and UL 181.
- Transformer: Step-down transformer, 240-24 V
- Thermostat: 0-10V, Analog or Digital
• Unit has one primary air inlet, one rectangular discharge outlet to the room and one rectangular bypass discharge outlet.
• Units are tested by ETL Intertek in accordance with AHRI Standards 880-2011,“Performance Rating of Air Terminals” And ASHRAE 130-2008,“Methods of Testing Air Terminal Units”.
• Capacities range from 50– 3200 CFM in 8 sizes.
• Integral sound attenuator provides excellent noise control. In case of lower noise control, additional sound attenuator can be provided.
• Conveniently accessible externally mounted controls.
• Inlet connection bead offers a means for secure flexduct connections.
• NEMA 1 enclosure control box for control mounting.
• Damper edge is sealed with foam gasket to prevent air leakage. The damper shaft is made of solid G.I rotating in low friction, self lubricating permanently impregnated brass bearings.
• Ductmate flanges on all four sides of rectangular discharge as standard and optional “S” drive duct connection also available.
• Sturdy construction and low noise generating capacity to obtain required NC without compromising performance. Manufactured to ensure long and maintenance free service.
• On/Off,modulating DC controls 0 to 10V. Belimo / KMC controls / Neptronic or any controllers and electronic thermostats of customers choice available. BMS compatible actuators can be provided on request.
• Casing construction meets SMACNA standards and provides excellent strength and rigidity. Thoroughly sealed to prevent air leakage.
• Acoustic infill media is of superior quality & fire rated meeting the requirement of BS476 standards part 4-6 & 7 ; also classified as non combustible material (A1) according to the European standard CSNEN 13501-1. It has excellent sound absorption characteristics with an additional qualification of being biologically inert.